HEPCFIX 60 MG TABLET
- Brand Name: HepCfix
- Content: Daclatasvir
- Marketed by: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Strengths: 60 mg
- Form: Tablets
- Packing: Pack of 28 Tablets
HepCfix-60 Tablet is an antiviral medication used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C in adults. It is normally used in a combination with Sofosbuvir, with or without ribavirin. However, this medicine is not recommended for use as a preventive option for the spread of hepatitis C.
How HepCfix Tablet Works:
HepCfix Tablet is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
The dosage should be determined by the doctor based on your age, overall medical history and current condition. The usual dose in adults for treating chronic hepatitis C is 60 mg, taken orally once daily for a period of 12 weeks.
Major & minor side effects for HepCfix-60 Tablet are:
- Unusual tiredness
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Severe skin rash and hives
- Sleep disturbances
Before using this medication you should tell your doctor if:
- you are allergic to any of the ingredient contained within Hepcfix 60Mg Tablet.
- you have allergy towards any food or medicine.
- you are taking any prescription or non-prescription drugs.
- herbal products or dietary supplements.
- you recently had a liver transplant.
- you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or are nursing a baby.
Some of the warnings related to this medicine are:
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
- Take the exact dose of medicine as prescribed by doctor.
- Medicine should be kept away from the touch of the children and pets.
- Never share your medicine with other as he/she may be suffering from other disease.
Notice: The information provided above is for educational aid only. Before using this medicine you should consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not indulge yourself in self medication as it will be dangerous for you. If you have any query about medicine seeks help from your doctor or pharmacist.
We provide the medicine at best price with best discount. We are the leading online exporter of HepCfix Tablets in India. If you want to buy HepCfix Tablets in India, please contact us on Whatsapp, Email or directly call us. We value our customer time and feedback.