Brand name: Ledifos Tablets
Contents : Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir
Manufactured by: Hetero Drugs Limited
Strength: 90 mg Ledipasvir and
400 mg Sofosbuvir
Packing: Pack of 28 tablets
Ledifos 90Mg/400Mg Tablet helps in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (HCV). This drug is used in a combination with another drug, to prevent the spread of HCV throughout the body.
Patients with liver issues, or kidney problems and are undergoing dialysis, are not advised the use of Ledifos 90Mg/400Mg Tablet. Also inform your doctor about any other health issues you are suffering from and if you are taking any medicines to treat them.
The dosage and the drug form of this medicine depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take LEDIFOS Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet as a whole. But do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, you should take medicine after food as it prevent from stomach upset. The usual recommended dose is one tablet taken orally once in a day.
If you miss a dose of LEDIFOS Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. But, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Never take the double dose of medicine.
- Weight loss
- Dark colored urine
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to LEDIFOS Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of LEDIFOS Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor else the illness will return.
- Avoid LEDIFOS Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
Be cautious while taking LEDIFOS Tablet if you have any liver impairment and if you have to take the drug in combination with Amiodarone or Ribavirin.
Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on LEDIFOS Tablet.
- Medicine should be taken according to doctor’s prescription.
- Take the exact dose of medicine as prescribed by doctor.
- Medicine should be kept away from the touch of the children and pets.
- Never share your medicine with other as he/she may be suffering from other disease.
Information provided here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person due to different body composition. It is advisable to consult an Internal Medicine Specialist before using this medicine.
We provide the medicine at best price with best discount. We are the leading online exporter of Ledifos Tablet in India. If you want to buy Ledifos Tablet in India, please contact us on Whatsapp, Email or directly call us. We value our customer time and feedback.
- Ledifos tablet uses
- Ledifos tablet
- Ledifos price in India
- Ledifos side effects