Brand Name: LEDIKAST
Contents: Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir
Marketed by: Aprazer Health Care
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Limited
Strength – 90 mg Ledipasvir and 400 mg Sofosbuvir
Packing: Pack of 28 Tablets
Ledikast is a prescribed anti-viral drug that helps in lowering and treating hepatitis C virus. It is manufactured by major healthcare brands like Aprazer and it comprises of Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir active compounds that act against the harmful hepatitis C virus in the body. Therefore, Ledikast Hepatitis C medicine helps in removing the virus from the body of a patient.
It can be taken over a duration of 12 weeks which helps in improving the immunity of the patient as well as aid liver recovery after hepatitis C.
One should take Ledikast medicine at around the same time every day. It is always recommended to follow the dosage directions of any anti-hepatitis medicine as prescribed by your physician or doctor.
Please note that it is not advised to take Ledikast Sofosbuvir and ledipasvir hepatitis C medicine without medical prescription. Your physician must be aware of your previous medical history as well as current state before you start taking Ledikast tablets for the treatment of hepatitis C virus.
The most common side effect of LEDIKAST TABLETS are as under:
• Weight loss
• Dark-colored urine
• A headache
You need to consult your doctor before taking LEDIKAST TABLETS during breastfeeding.
• You need to avoid drinking alcohol.
• If you experience any symptoms or illness you must consult your doctor.
• Examine your liver function while taking the drug.
• If you are taking any other drugs along with LEDIKAST TABLETS, then first you need to consult your doctor.
Some of the warnings related to this medicine are :
- Medicine should be taken according to doctor’s prescription.
- Take the exact dose of medicine as prescribed by doctor.
- Medicine should be kept away from the touch of the children and pets.
- Never share your medicine with other as he/she may be suffering from other disease.
Notice: The information provided above is for educational aid only. Before using this medicine you should consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not indulge yourself in self medication as it will be dangerous for you. If you have any query about medicine seeks help from your doctor or pharmacist.
We provide the medicine at best price with best discount. We are the leading online exporter of Ledikast Tablets in India. If you want to buy Ledikast Tablets in India, please contact us on Whatsapp, Email or directly call us. We value our customer time and feedback.