MYHEP 400 MG TABLET
- Brand Name: MyHep Tablets
- Contents: Sofosbuvir
- Marketed by: Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Strength: 400 mg
- Form: Tablets
- Packing: Pack of 28 Tablets
My Hep 400 mg Tablet is an antiviral medicine used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection. It is also used in patients with liver cancer and hepatitis C infection who are planning to have a liver transplantation. This medicine minimizes the chance of recurrence of the infection after the transplantation. MyHep 400 mg Tablet is not recommended for use in patients with a known history of hepatitis B infection.
How My Hep Tablet Works:
MY Hep Tablet is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. MY Hep 400 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
- Ulcers or white spots in the mouth
- Lower back pain
- Decreased appetite
Some of the warning related to this medicine are:
- Medicine should be taken according to doctor’s prescription.
- Take the exact dose of medicine as prescribed by doctor.
- Medicine should be kept away from the touch of the children and pets.
- Never share your medicine with other as he/she may be suffering from other disease.
Notice: The information provided above is for educational aid only. Before using this medicine you should consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not indulge yourself in self medication as it will be dangerous for you. If you have any query about medicine seeks help from your doctor or pharmacist.
We provide the medicine at best price with best discount. We are the leading online exporter of MyHep Tablets in India. If you want to buy MyHep Tablets in India, please contact us on Whatsapp, Email or directly call us. We value our customer time and feedback.