NATDAC 60 MG TABLET
- Brand Name: Natdac
- Content: Daclatasvir
- Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Ltd.
- Strengths: 60 mg
- Form: Tablets
- Packing: Pack of 28 Tablets
Natdac Tablet is an antiviral medication used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C in adults. It is normally used in a combination with Sofosbuvir, with or without ribavirin. However, this medicine is not recommended for use as a preventive option for the spread of hepatitis C.
How Natdac Tablet Works:
Natdac Tablet is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
Major & minor side effects for Natdac 60 Tablet
- Unusual tiredness
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Severe skin rash and hives
- Sleep disturbances
- Medicine should be taken according to doctor’s prescription.
- Take the exact dose of medicine as prescribed by doctor.
- Medicine should be kept away from the touch of the children and pets.
- Never share your medicine with other as he/she may be suffering from other disease.
Notice: The information provided above is for educational aid only. Before using this medicine you should consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not indulge yourself in self medication as it will be dangerous for you. If you have any query about medicine seeks help from your doctor or pharmacist.
We provide the medicine at best price with best discount. We are the leading online exporter of Natdac Tablets in India. If you want to buy Natdac Tablets in India, please contact us on Whatsapp, Email or directly call us. We value our customer time and feedback.