Brand name : Novisof L
Active ingredient: Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir
Marketed by : Wockhardt Ltd.
Strength:90 mg Ledipasvir and
400 mg Sofosbuvir
Packing: Pack of 28 tablets
NOVISOF L is a combination of two hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral drugs in a single form. Each single tablet contains ledipasvir and sofosbuvir. NOVISOF L is a combination of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir and is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin). These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover.
NOVISOF L COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
Tiredness, headache, nausea, diarrhea, or difficulty sleeping may occur.
How to use:
- Before taking ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to either of the drugs; or if you have any other allergies.
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease.
- Medicine should be taken according to doctor’s prescription.
- Take the exact dose of medicine as prescribed by doctor.
- Medicine should be kept away from the touch of the children and pets.
- Never share your medicine with other as he/she may be suffering from other disease.
Notice: The information provided above is for educational aid only. Before using this medicine you should consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not indulge yourself in self medication as it will be dangerous for you. If you have any query about medicine seeks help from your doctor or pharmacist.
We provide the medicine at best price with best discount. We are the leading online exporter of Novisof L Tablets in India. If you want to buy Nocisof L Tablets in India, please contact us on Whatsapp, Email or directly call us. We value our customer time and feedback.