SOFOKAST 400 MG
- Medicine Name: SOFOKAST
- Active Ingredients: SOFOSBUVIR (400 MG)
- Dosage Form: Tablets
- Retail Pack: Pack of 28 Tablets
Sofokast (Sofosbuvir) is a prescription drug used for the treatment of hepatitis C virus. It is a prescribed medicine that is to be taken orally for duration of 12 weeks for maximum impact and benefit. Read more details and information below on Sofokast 400 mg tablets price in India for the treatment of hepatitis C virus.
Sofokast tablet is recommended for oral consumption to treat both acute and chronic cases of Hepatitis C. This anti hepatitis medicine can be taken with or without meals, recommended for duration of 12 weeks. This tablet is recommended to be taken at the same time every day for maximum impact. It is suitable for patients of 18 years old or above but may not be suitable for pregnant women or lactating mothers.
One should take Sofokast Sofosbuvir 400 mg tablets at around the same time every day. Please ensure to follow the dosage of Sofokast as recommended by your doctor or physician.
Sofokast tablet is termed in the Hepatitis C virus (HCV) class of antiviral medicines. It performs the important task of inhibiting the hepatitis virus from spreading inside the body and has helped treat many patients.
If you have any queries, it is strongly recommended to consult your doctor before dosage of this medicine.
The most common side effect of SOFOKAST TABLETS are as under:
• Weight loss
• Dark-colored urine
• A headache
- You need to consult your doctor before taking SOFOKAST TABLETS during breastfeeding.
• You need to avoid drinking alcohol.
• If you experience any symptoms or illness you must Consult your doctor.
• Examine your liver function while taking the drug.
• If you are taking any other drugs along with SOFOKAST TABLETS, then first you need to consult your doctor.
Some of the warnings related to this medicine are:
- Medicine should be taken according to doctor’s prescription.
- Take the exact dose of medicine as prescribed by doctor.
- Medicine should be kept away from the touch of the children and pets.
- Never share your medicine with other as he/she may be suffering from other disease.
Notice: The information provided above is for educational aid only. Before using this medicine you should consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not indulge yourself in self medication as it will be dangerous for you. If you have any query about medicine seeks help from your doctor or pharmacist.
We provide the medicine at best price with best discount. We are the leading online exporter of Sofokast Tablets in India. If you want to buy Sofokast Tablets in India, please contact us on Whatsapp, Email or directly call us. We value our customer time and feedback.